Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make It with a world leading brand with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a self-motivated people-person to join our team in Chandlers Ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated qualified and experienced MOT Tester to join our busy Service Team; someone with a passion to work with our prestigious brand and who will always act as a Brand Ambassador.
As an experienced MOT Tester, you will have a minimum of two years’ experience together with your VOSA MOT accreditation and be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest vehicle technology in an environment that demands quality workmanship and commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to:
· As a qualified MOT Tester, you are able to work within given timescales and carry out MOT's within guidelines
· You will be responsible for testing, diagnosing faults and providing written reports on component defects
· Communicate with the Service Reception Team and Workshop Control on test result and additional work necessary
· Quality inspection controls are to be carried out whilst maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals
Who you need to be
· MOT Certified
· Ability to work in a demanding environment
· Good time keeping and ability to work to a schedule
· Show care for customers vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction
· Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way
· A team player who is continually focused on the needs of customers
· You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Full Driving Licence essential
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction We want you to receive your CV and covering letter if MOT Tester is the role for you.
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com