BMW CRM Assistant
13 March 2020
Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make it with a world leading brand working with a passionate team around you.
As one of the largest BMW Retailers in the UK Partridge of Hampshire we are looking for a dynamic and highly experienced individual to help us move into the next phase of our growth.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
As a CRM Enquiry Assistant, you’ll take responsibility for managing CRM’s in a DMS diary system. Through to the point of creating an appointment. Or, to the point of lost sale.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To undergo training and learn as much as possible in order to become effective when handling customers on the telephone
- Follow the CRM Contact Plan as documented in the Partridge BMW/MINI Processes
- To attend daily morning sales meetings
- Accept online leads into the dealer DMS within timeframes outlined by the manufacturer
- To ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options.
- To ensure that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding in line with TCF requirements.
- To strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Manage CRM’s in a DMS diary system. Through to the point of creating an appointment. Or, to the point of lost sale
- To update the dealership’s records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained.
- To accurately describe and appraise part-exchange vehicles in order that the Sales Managers can clearly and easily provide the most accurate valuation.
Who you need to be?
You’ll have a strong customer focus, alongside proven business acumen, problem-solving abilities and relationship building skills.
You’ll bring us high-performing sales experience and at least some business and/or technical training.
- You will have previous Motor Trade experience
- You will have previous examples of showing a ‘can-do’ approach
- You will be organised and capable of completing own administration
Full UK Driving Licence essential
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
If you think you have got what it takes to join our busy and rapidly growing sales team click apply right now