Evening Vehicle Technician
30 November 2019
Late Shift BMW / MINI Vehicle Technician
Are you ready for your next career move?
Why not make it with a world leading brand, working on world leading vehicles with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a self-motivated , problem-solving Technician to join our team in Chandlers Ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
Working on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of BMW models, every day will be packed with variety. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you’ll inspect components for wear and tear, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, as well as verifying vehicle functions and their subsystems
The role involves:
- Carrying out BMW and MINI Approved Used Car Checks of our stock cars
- Repairs and Maintenance required to bring to the BMW Standard
- Diagnose existing faults
- Carry out Pre-Delivery Inspections on new vehicles
- Advising on future work
- Providing cost estimates for repairs
- Provide the very highest levels of quality repairs in line with Manufacturers repair methods and warranty requirements
Shift Hours: Monday- Friday 17:00 – 23:30
Who you need to be?
To succeed in this role, you will be to be highly passionate about our brand, our standards and our vision.
You will have technical or vocational training in an automotive retailer or similar environment will be backed by experience of working with prestige vehicles. A full driving licence is essential.
We’ll also expect you to be a team player who’s willing to go the extra mile to keep our customers happy.
- You will have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role with BMW or another Franchised dealer.
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 DOE.
Full UK Driving Licence essential
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
If you think you have got what it takes to join our busy and fast-paced team click apply right now.