Parts Advisor Job Advert
Are you an automotive Parts Advisor looking for new challenge? If so, we have a role for you!
Partridge of Hampshire are now looking for an optimistic and organised Parts Advisor to join our energetic team within our fast-moving Parts Department in Chandler’s Ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. Toby Partridge, our ‘hands on’ Managing Director is leading the way and we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Toby has spent 25 years working with BMW and is passionate about the brand and building a team around him who feel the same.
About the role:
Here at Partridge of Hampshire we have one of the largest Service Departments in the region. The role of Parts Advisor is imperative to assist in the smooth running of our Service Department, to help us constantly deliver a 5-star experience to all our BMW and MINI customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Receiving all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and giving advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering
- Locating unavailable items from other suppliers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for orders to be raised
- Maximising sales opportunities through upselling and campaigns
- Responsibility for key account customers; developing sales and opportunities to increase spend
- Processing customer orders for despatch as required, ensuring all orders taken are fully completed, that they match the customer order and any shortages are highlighted, invoicing and despatching as scheduled and the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems
- Delivering levels of customer service in line with company standards
- Dealing with all customer complaints both speedily and effectively
Who you need to be?
As a Parts Advisor you will have excellent communication and organisational skills, in order to deal with customers both internally and externally, face to face or over the phone, also ensuring that walk-ins and telephone customers are dealt with promptly.
You will be focused on delivering results and meeting customer expectations, setting high standards for quality and have the ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- You will have previous experience working within the motor trade industry
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs grade C and above, including Maths and English
- 3 years, minimum, customer service experience
- You will have excellent IT and administration skills
- Experience with Kerridge / Drive an advantage
- A full, clean Driving Licence is essential
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee car discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 3 BMW and MINI retailers in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, motivation and energy to be one of our Parts Advisors then we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter at Recruitment@PartridgeBMW.co.uk