Vehicle Damage Estimator30/09/2021
Vehicle Damage Estimator
Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you waking up with Monday Morning Blues? if so, we have the role for you! Here at Partridge of Hampshire we are currently looking for a dynamic and highly organised Vehicle Damage Estimator to join our Service Team at Chandlers Ford and interact with our other sites.
Who we are?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. Toby Partridge, our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, leads the way, having spent more than 25 years working across BMW. Toby is passionate about building a team around him who feel the same.
About the role:
Here at Partridge of Hampshire we have one of the largest Aftersales Departments in the region. The role of Vehicle Damage Estimator is to ensure the efficient estimation and repair of vehicles within the time frames agreed with our customers, enhancing customer relations and to help us constantly deliver a 5-star experience to all our BMW and MINI customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Carry out damage repair estimating on all retail customers visiting our Service Department both for SMART repair systems and regular insurance repairs.
· Work through a follow up process converting estimates into repairs through our Preparation Centre and Approved BMW Bodyshop
· Additionally, estimating any damage / refurbishment on our Approved Used BMW and MINI sales car through our preparation process
· Liaise with Insurance Companies as and when required obtaining authorisation and agreeing invoice values.
Who you need to be?
As a Vehicle Damage Estimator, you will be resilient with excellent communication skills. You will be passionate about what we do and who we are. With strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet you are always willing to go the extra mile.
You will be focused on delivering results and meeting customer expectations, setting high standards for quality and have the ability to follow instructions and procedures.
· Previous experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2-3 years is essential
· ATA Accreditation is advantageous but not essential
· Excellent IT and administration skills
· Experience with Kerridge / Drive an advantage
· Previous experience of Audatex is an advantage but training with our AutoPad estimating system will be provided
· A full, clean Driving Licence is essential
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 3 BMW and MINI retailers in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, motivation and energy to be our Vehicle Damage Estimator then we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter, Recruitment@PartridgeBMW.co.uk