30 September 2021
Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make It with a world leading brand with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a self-motivated people-person to join our team in Chandlers Ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
We currently have an opportunity within our well-established Service Department for an experienced Service Advisor. The successful candidate will be capable of looking after high volumes of customers, able to build excellent relationships and always give the very highest levels of customer service, creating outstanding customer confidence in the service offered by Partridge of Hampshire by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care, providing the highest standard of courtesy, integrity and empathy when interacting with customers and members of the public
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to:
· Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day
· Liaising with the technical workshop to ascertain the level of work required and to keep track of the vehicles’ progress, ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time
· Updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop and obtaining any necessary authorisations, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers
· You will also be required to make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service
· To maximise service sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products
· To record accurately vehicle information, refer to service histories and effectively follow-up and prospect customers to secure repeat and incremental business
Who you need to be
· You must have confident and professional communication skills
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, whilst recognising individual responsibility also have strong team working skills to contribute to the performance and success of the department
· You will have a passion for customer service, a process orientated approach and be well-presented
· Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training
· Knowledge of Kerridge / Drive / ADP DMS system is preferable
· You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction We want you to receive your CV and covering letter if Service Advisor is the role for you.