30 September 2021
Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make It with a world leading brand with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a self-motivated people-person to join our team in Chandlers Ford.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
· We are currently seeking a highly motivated qualified and experienced ATA Technician to join our busy Service Team. As an experienced Technician you will need to be skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs. You should have a passion to work on this prestigious brand and act as a brand ambassador.
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to:
· Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times and seek to find ways to delight customers with regard to the completeness and quality of work performed
· Carry out work completely and effectively within set manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
· Test, diagnose faults and repair vehicles
· Advise and report on not only vehicle / parts faults and servicing requirements noticed while working on vehicles but also future servicing repair needs identified
· Look for ways to identify future customer costs savings by recommending preventative maintenance and appropriate vehicle expenditure.
Who you need to be
· ATA Qualified
· You will be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest vehicle technology in an environment that demands quality workmanship and commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
· You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team
· Have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with colleagues and
· You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented
· You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Full Driving Licence essential
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction We want you to receive your CV and covering letter if Technician is the role for you Recruitment@partridgebmw.co.uk