Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make it with a world leading brand working with a passionate team around you.
As one of the largest BMW Retailers in the UK, Partridge of Hampshire are looking for a dynamic and highly experienced individual to help us move into the next phase of our growth.
WHO ARE WE?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. Toby Partridge, our ‘hands on’ Managing Director is leading the way and we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Toby has spent 25 years working with BMW and is passionate about the brand and building a team around him who feel the same.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- To undertake driving duties as and when required
- To collect and deliver post and other duties from destinations as required
- Carry out bodywork condition inspections as required
- Presenting yourself and acting in a professional manner at all times
- Provide the very highest levels of customer service
- Cover as a car park host at Chandlers Ford site
- Operate the minibus to collect and drop staff to off site parking facility
- To maintain a smooth flow of the car-park at all times making sure spaces available for customers to park.
WHO YOU NEED TO BE
To succeed in this role, you will be highly passionate about our brand, our standards and our vision. . A full Driving Licence is essential. We will also expect you to be a team player who is willing to go the extra mile to keep our customers happy
Qualifications and Experience
- Clean and current UK driving licence with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Ability to control and drive various high-powered vehicles of varied nature and size
- Ability to read and understand documentation relating to vehicle
- Understanding and observation of the Highway Code and other current traffic motoring regulations
Full UK Driving Licence essential
Benefits: 22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays pro rata /Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
If you think you have got what it takes to join our busy and rapidly growing sales team then we look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter to email@example.com