New and Used Car Valeter Vacancy22/04/2021
New and Used Car Valeter Vacancies
Are you ready for your next career move? Why not make It with a world leading brand with a passionate team around you.
Partridge of Hampshire are looking for self-motivated people-persons to join our Preparation Teams in North Baddesley or Chandlers Ford.
We have two positions available, one in each location.
Who are we?
Partridge of Hampshire is a family run, independent retailer representing both BMW and MINI across Hampshire. With our ‘hands on’ Managing Director, Toby Partridge, leading the way we are fast becoming the name for BMW and MINI across the region. Having spent 25 years working with BMW, Toby is passionate about the brand and is building a team around him who feel the same.
What is the role?
Every BMW and MINI that we display and sell undergoes rigorous checks and processes before it achieves the high standards that both Partridge and BMW Group demand. That last and most important piece of that journey is the way we present the vehicle to our customers and that’s where you come in. Every BMW and MINI undergoes an intensive and structured cleaning process before it can be photographed and put on display. If you have an eye for detail and a passion for achieving the highest of standards, then this role could be for you.
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to:
- Valet all New and Used BMW and MINI cars to the highest standards
- To meticulously clean all vehicles inside and out
- To apply our Paint Protection System as required (training will be given)
Who you need to be
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented
- You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Driving Licence essential
Salary: £23,400 per annum
45 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, 1 hour break for lunch
22 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays/Employee discount schemes/Pension scheme and more.
We have a passion for the Brand, for people, processes and customer satisfaction
We want you to apply right now if New & Used Car Valeter is the role for you to start your new career.
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating if you have a preference for the North Baddesley or Chandlers Ford location.